Sunday, September 9, 2012

This is my life!  I live in a home with my husband, Evan, my daughter, Addison, and my son, Ryne!  We live a crazy, busy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way!  I'm starting my adventure in "Blog World" after a recent discussion I had with someone who, I would say, is pretty important.  She recommended a blog, and I said "okay."  I follow a few blogs, and I have friends who write their own, so I realized that it couldn't be TOO hard.  So, here goes nothing...

I titled my blog, "A Day in the Life of an Elementary School Counselor," because the purpose of my stories will be to highlight the activities that occur both inside my counseling office and inside my school!  I have been a school counselor for seven years, and I couldn't imagine going to a better place each day! 

Look forward to (hopefully) some good ideas, advice, activities, and inspiration to help your classroom, counseling office, or even your home.  As I leave you now, and will always leave you, a quote from Erma Bombeck - "Children make your life important."

 

1 comment: